This job posting is for a contingent resource on assignment with Corning Incorporated. This position could provide you with an opportunity to help Corning push the boundaries of technology while enjoying the benefits of working for Magnit. Magnit is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work” Magnit has been a leader in contingent workforce management since 1991 and work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations across the world.
Remote position. Must be willing to work EST schedule.
Standard work week, Monday - Friday, 40 hours. OT not anticipated.
Travel dependent on project phase
Interview Process: 1st round video with direct supervisor, 2nd round panel video
Required to complete questionnaire with submittal. Please see attachments for questionnaire.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Develops project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Provides guidance to subordinates based on organizational goals and company standards. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization's objectives and schedules effectively and on time.
- Establishes operating standards and procedures that affect subordinate organizational units.
- Acts as an advisor to subordinate supervision or staff members to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Develops and administers budgets, schedules and performance standards. Exerts influence in the development of project objectives and deliverables.
- Frequent contacts with equivalent level managers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, or contractual clarifications.
- Assesses and utilizes best fit project management process to meet program and project objectives.
- Project communication planning and execution – setting appropriate expectations, communicating status with all stakeholder groups, escalating issues and concerns when warranted.
- Working with the sponsor to ensure the planned business value is progressing according to plan
- Coordination, aligned with Global Sourcing partner, of vendor management (RFI, RFP, SOW, etc.)
- Change management addressed in organization, technology, architecture, and business readiness
- Coordination of quality outcomes through test planning and execution
- Execution of project plan deliverables, including operational readiness with the appropriate project team members
- Issue facilitation, communication, and resolution
- Hands on experience in ERP and manufacturing technologies (i.e. SAP S4HANA, Camstar, etc.) and cloud implementations
- Able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language
- Communication / collaboration skills
- Written, Verbal, and Training skills
- Facilitation skills across program and project teams
- Financial acumen
- Project / Program Management processes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to Learn quickly and transfer knowledge to others
- Knowledge of SDLC as a quality framework for project management
- ITIL and/or ISO understanding
- Negotiation skills and experience
- Contract management experience for project delivery
- Prior experience in a similar or equivalent position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project management experience in ERP and manufacturing technologies (i.e. SAP S4HANA, Camstar, etc.) and cloud implementations
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Active Project Management Institute PMP Certification ** - Including certification number and dates active on resume. **REQUIRED
- Active Agile/Scrum Certified (Preferred)
This is the pay range that Magnit reasonably expects to pay someone for this position is $64.29/hour-$85.71/hour. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (provided minimum eligibility hours are met)